A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|GPS||This cookie enables us to recognise the country of origin a website user.|
|IDE||This cookie is used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions once they have viewed or clicked an advertiser’s ad to allow the efficiency of an ad to be measured and for future ads to be more targeted to the website user.|
|VISITOR_INFO01_LIVE||This cookie enable us to measure a website user’s bandwidth on pages containing YouTube videos.|
|YSC||This cookie enable us to register each website user with a unique ID to store statistics on what YouTube videos the user has seen.|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||This cookie enables us to store website user’s video player preferences through YouTube videos on the website.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||This cookie enables us to store website user’s video player preferences through YouTube videos on the website.|
|yt-remote-device-id||This cookie enables us to store website user’s video player preferences through YouTube videos on the website.|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||This cookie enables us to store website user’s video player preferences through YouTube videos on the website.|
|yt-remote-session-app||This cookie enables us to store website user’s video player preferences through YouTube videos on the website.|
|yt-remote-session-name||This cookie enables us to store website user’s video player preferences through YouTube videos on the website.|
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.
How to accept or reject cookies
There are a number of different ways in which you can accept or reject some or all of our cookies. You are also able to withdraw your consent at any time. Some of the main methods of doing so are described below.
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
You should also be aware that clearing all cookies from your browser will also delete any cookies that are storing your preferences, for example, whether you have accepted cookies on a website or any cookies that are blocking other cookies.
You can accept or reject some or all of our cookies (for example, blocking all third-party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome-
- Mozilla Firefox-
- Microsoft Internet Explorer-
- Apple Safari-
To clear cookies that have previously been placed on your browser, you should select the option to clear your browsing history and ensure that the option to delete or clear cookies is included when you do so